Coca Cola | Phoenix- District Sales Coach X2
A leading FMCG is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to effectively drive execution and capability development and support marketing activities in the trade, in order to contribute towards the achievement of increased sales volumes, customer satisfaction and brand.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Drives execution and capability development in the district within the sales teams for AM’s/TAM’s, MOTS and Merchandisers specifically.
• Improves skills index through on the job and classroom based coaching. • Implements sales disciplines.
• Ensures timely certification of Merchandiser order takers.
• Oversees front line sales people capability development and assessment.
• Develops key account and route to market capability in the district.
• Designs and develops Customized training modules and training solutions to suit the specific and generic needs of the district.
• Prepares and signs off on MOT’s as per the Core Curriculum.
• Trains employees and intermediaries as per the Training calendar.
• Trains and develops of AM’s, TAM’s, Merchandisers and MOT’s.
• Provides ‘On the Job’ Training as per plan.
• Provides input into periodic and timely Training need analysis – as per the Business requirements. • Utilises tools and instruments to measure the levels of knowledge and skills and ensures consistent tracking and reporting of the same.
• Provides required data in specified format to Region and Corporate.
• Implements and monitors performance in terms of Red and CLI Trackers.
• Conducts sample checks on RED compliance and provides reporting to units and Region.
• Ensures effective maintenance of District training records as they relate to sales development and co ordination of training interventions with HR and L&DS.
• Maintains and reports on skill level tracker.
• Is accountable for performance tracking of MOT’s.
• Updates and co-ordinates RED/Corporate on Red outlet audits.
• Tracks RED action plans and reporting
Skills, Experience & Education
• Completed 3 year marketing/sales degree/diploma
• Experience with a proven track record is advantageous
• Valid code 08 drivers license
• High Interpersonal skills
• Ability to train
• Ability to manage people
• Excellent Communication Skills
• High on initiative / self – starter
• Ability to lead & coach a large team
• Excellent presentation skills and computer skills
• Willingness to spend large amounts of time in trade;
• Willingness to be mobile and relocate if necessary