Coca Cola | Learnership Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 31 January 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department.
To provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed-term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online