Coca Cola | General Worker X60
Closing Date :2022/01/18
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker, which is based in Nigel. The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- The clean and tidy working area is maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems. Competencies Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities. Customer orientation.
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement. Takes responsibility to solve customer problems. • Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service. Hand-eye coordination.
- Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualization • Performs tasks autonomously.
- Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation.
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Encourages small and continuous improvement.
- Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online