Coca Cola | General Worker X12
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker role, which is based in Wadeville. The successful candidate will report directly to the SHEQ Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
- • Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- • Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- • Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- • Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- • Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
- • Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- • Customer satisfaction ensured.
- • Solved situational problems.
Company policies and procedures:
- • Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities. Customer orientation:
- • Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- • Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
- • Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- • Understands the impact of poor internal customer service. Hand-eye co-ordination:
- • Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualisation
- • Performs tasks autonomously.
- • Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation
- • Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- • Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- • Encourages small and continuous improvement.
- • Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- • Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- • Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- • A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.