Coca Cola | Forklift Driver Opportunities 2022
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Stores Department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a Forklift Driver, which is based in Wadeville. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader in Wadeville.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Moves palletized materials from a specified origin to the specified destination.
- Stacks and un-stacks palletized material according to set standards.
- Refuels and conducts daily inspections according to the checklist.
- Audits & reports on the accuracy of completed split pallet loads
- Conducts Ad Hoc administrative duties related to the Warehouse
- Adheres to safety standards at all times (Incl. PPE) Maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with the ability to read, write and count.
- At least one-year work experience
- Must be certified as competent via a certified body.
- No back problems (physically fit and healthy) and good eyesight
- Forklift License
- Maintain housekeeping standards
- Maintain safe driving practices
- Good communication skills.
- Good verbal ability.
- Good eyesight (Both eyes).