Coca-Cola | Consumer & Shopper CX Manager X1
The Senior Growth Manger will develop and manage marketing strategies and solutions in partnership with one of our customers to drive value, increase beverage incidence and profitability. This position will play a critical role in the annual joint business planning process, development of growth strategies, innovation, and digital programming. In addition, this role will manage relationships with brands, R&D, commercialization, assets, and other internal and external constituents to support customer programming throughout the year. We are looking for a highly strategic, collaborative, innovative and results-driven marketing leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, digital mindset, and exceptional communication skills.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Leads the development and implementation of total beverage marketing strategies in collaboration with the customer strategy in order to lead revenue enhancing concept development with customers and to fully leverage national marketing initiatives with customers.
- Works to develop long-term customer relationships and has full ownership of senior level contact relationships to resolve and influence complex customer situations (franchisees & bottlers)
- Deliver “What” (Consumer and Industry Insights that put things into context), “So What” (what it means to the customer brand & category) & “Now What” (recommendations in how to apply to customers business).
- Construct & Deliver annual marketing calendar that shape and contribute to customer’s long-term planning process. As well as conducting customer marketing stewardship reviews with the customer.
- Provide customer business and opportunity assessments, which include competitive analysis / PicOS (Picture of Success) recommendations for future expansion and market integration.
- Seek out and leverage internal tools and resources to support customer strategies (e.g. via channel, asset and brand).
- Host key strategic meetings (e.g. KO Lab and associated preparations with presentations, insights, briefing documents, SMEs etc.).
- Identify and leverage customer-specific, and channel marketing opportunities through prioritizing and capitalizing on channel, customer and shopper insights and linking to brand strategy.
- Champion for both customer and company imperatives internally and externally to deliver our Customer Commitment of Excellence in all areas.
- Develop and execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand idea/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
- Work with sales teams to jointly present major initiatives to customers.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent education. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ business development experience in a consumer-packaged goods company, agency, or foodservice operator, preferably in both customer management and marketing roles or equivalent marketing leadership experience within the industry.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
- Advanced Strategic Thinking & Application
- Robust Forecasting and Planning (Immediate & Long Term)
- Ability to recognize, understand, and interpret consumer behavior, brand strategies, channel and customer needs while turning this knowledge into action and results
- Previous Customer/Channel Management experience
- Demonstrated personal leadership skills and influencing ability
- Usage and analytical application of account performance data tools to support plans, opportunities, and stewardships
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to create persuasive selling stories.
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Results-Oriented; Leadership; Sales Process; Account Management; Customer Relationship Management (CRM); Sales Management; Marketing; Pitch Presentations; Consultative Sales Management; Business Insights; Influencing Decisions; Sales Forecasting; Communication; National Account Sales; Customer Service Management; Business Development; Negotiation
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.