Coca Cola | Admin Assistant 2021
To assist the Leadership Team (LT) member and the team with day-to-day office work by assuming responsibility for the key administrative tasks (outlined below) and by using personal initiative to ensure the smooth operation of the team. Offering support for Adhoc projects and presentation preparations.
To operate as a key team member who, through initiative and developing an understanding of the business and its issues, is able to follow up on action points and information flow.
- Proactive and autonomous diary management for the LT Member
- Provide assistance for the LT member and other members of the team as well as external stakeholders
- Co-ordination of meetings by scheduling attendees, conference rooms, meals, materials, accommodation, prepare presentations, etc.
- Organize international and domestic travel, hotel bookings, and itineraries for the team
- Coordination and planning of the logistics for special events (team days, annual conferences etc.)
- Communicate effectively with senior executives and teams across various levels of management locally and internationally through telephone/videoconferencing or at the office
- Compose, produce, edit and proof-reads and distributes correspondence, presentations, and reports
- Manage the administration of budgets
- Work with the team to report on budgets
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects for the LT member
- Screen, handle or redirect all incoming telephone calls
- Handle and prioritize internal and external information and process expenses for the team
- Assist with the onboarding of new associates by ensuring that all the necessary tools and resources are available for the associate on the first day (PC, Phone, Software, Desk, etc.)
- Ensure that when an associate leave the organization that all the necessary offboarding requests have been generated and the separation checklist has been handed to HR
- Help to orientate the new associate
- Assist with creating PO’s and then following up to ensure PO’s have been paid
- LT Member
- Relevant Team
- BU associates
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Secretarial or Business College Diploma
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to provide proactive quality administrative assistance
- Maintain productive and credible long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand customers’ goals and priorities as a means to ensure customer satisfaction
- Align team members’ activities to business goals
- Practice inclusiveness by listening to and leveraging diverse perspectives in the team
- Work with team members to identify areas for development
- Provide feedback and model behaviors to help others grow
- Identify and act upon opportunities to promote, recruit and retain talent
- Ask for and act on feedback from others
- Demonstrate an openness to learn from others and actively share knowledge and experience
- Set an example of personal health and wellbeing, and encourage others to adopt similar practices
What We Can Do for You: You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible, and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive, and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.