Clinical Nurse Practitioner: Mobile Clinic – Ref No: OD0030/20
Limpopo Province – Permanent
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Practitioner for the mobile clinic, to provide HIV/ TB mobile services to new and existing clients in farms and remote areas. The incumbent will also initiate and sustain all relevant NAS (National Adherence Strategies) to ensure continuity of care.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Support facilities servicing farm workers that have problems with monthly visits for ART/TB and continuity of care.
- Support the Department of Health and collaborate with other NGO’s on the implementation of Comprehensive Care Management Treatment (CCMT) programs and community events.
- Facilitate the integration of different CCMT services.
- Screen all clients for HIV and TB that are catered for in the mobile clinic.
- Ensure treatment compliance of all clients by strengthening all adherence strategies (tracing, CCMDD, etc.).
- Provide solutions to complicated cases by collaborating with clinic staff and refer to relevant disciplines at different levels of care.
- Mentor staff on acute service delivery in incidental cases including dispensing, recording, and counseling.
- Ensure documentation of tracking and tracing activities at the facility level by staff involved and at the community level by Ward-Based Primary Health Care Outreach (WBPHCOTS ) teams reporting to supported facilities.
- Support all other Anova projects with planning, organizing, and execution of support activities.
- Submit reports monthly, quarterly, annually as and when required.
Essential qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Professional Nurse or Primary Health Care with midwifery and registered with the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
- Nimart trained, mentored, and certified.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a Clinical Nurse Practitioner.
- Dispensing license.
- Have knowledge and experience in HIV and TB management.
- Valid drivers’ licence.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Submit your CV and application letter to Olga Daswa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the above reference number on the subject line for a quicker response. Good luck!
Closing date: 20 October 2020