17 / 100
Client Liaison Officer-Customer Care Services
- Reference Number: refs/007173
- Directorate: Quality Assurance
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 257 598.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms IR Moswatupa Tel No: (012). 529 3028
- Grade 12 or equivalent with certificate in Management/Administration accredited with a higher education institution. A minimum of 5 year‘s appropriate/recognizable experience in a public health institution. At least a minimum of 3 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate experience in Quality Assurance. Extensive knowledge of customer care service programs. Knowledge and understanding of legislative frame applicable to practice in a public health facility. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Package (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint).Presentation skill, COMPETENCIES: The applicant must have the ability to interact with diverse stakeholders, health care users and givers. Good communication skills, Report writing skills, Facility skills, Problem-solving skills, Good interpersonal relations, ability to work under pressure.
- Conduct IHRM &RNS Self –assessment. Facilitate the development of QIP and implementation thereof, implement customer care programs. Compile and analyse the report of the programs and submit reports on due time. Assist with the management of patient safety incident. Provide support visits to the directorates. Manage staff development and performance (PMDS). Manage material resources appropriately. Facility training of employee on quality assurance matters. Communicate with all stakeholders (External and Internal customers) duties delegated by the supervisor.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. The application must be submitted on Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications must be delivered to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive Ga-Rankuwa, 0208, Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identify verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks
Employer: Department of Health
Location: DR GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 10-11-2020
|Do you have a Grade 12 certificate/equivalent?|
|Do you have a certificate in Management/Administration accredited with a higher education institution?|
|Do you have a minimum of 5 years working experience in the public service?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.