POST 07/98: CLIENT INFORMATION CLERK
REF NO: HRM 04/2019 Directorate: ICT- Switchboard
SALARY: R242 475 per annum plus benefits
CENTRE: Steve Biko Academic Hospital
- Grade 12 certificate with a National Diploma in Office Administration. A+ or N+ certificate or Experience working with telephones system such as PABX and TMS and Exposure to administration, supervision and reporting in switchboard environment will add as advantage.
- Driver’s License.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good knowledge in computer packages and Batho Pele Principles.
- Office Management, Computer literacy, Customer Service skills, experience in client liaison and telephone etiquette.
- Proficiency in English and other official Languages.
- Management of the switchboard.
- Ensuring the availability of communication services on a 24/7 basis.
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ensuring a pleasant working environment and customer relations at all times.
- Perform Office 69 Administration, execute and implement the unit’s operational plan.
- Continual updating of the internal telephone directory.
- Responsible for fault reporting on telephone systems and liaising with service providers when needy. Ensure the utilization of the Telephone Management System to manage and minimize telephone costs. Manage performance of staff through PMDS.
- Draft, avail and monitor the work shifts roster, implicating the 24/7 hours of work as per hospital shift work cycle.
- Provide monthly operational report, including ad-hoc reports. Perform Standby duties.
ENQUIRIES: Ms. LOS Mogane Tel No: (012) 354 3927
Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivered to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 3.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form, certified copies of ID and certificate of qualifications. Steve Biko Academic Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity and redress. Candidates whose appointment will promote representivity in terms of race, disability and gender will receive preference.
CLOSING DATE: 08 March 2019
NB: Please share this with WhatsApp