CLIENT INFORMATION CLERK X2
- Reference Number : Refs/012841
- Directorate : ICT Support Services
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 176,310.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. P Shole Tel No. (011) 411 3518
- Grade 12 / equivalent. The following will be an added advantage: Experience in switchboard, call center certificate, and computer literacy. Customer care skills, sound verbal and written communication skills, exceptional telephone etiquette skills, effective communication skills, sound organizational skills, ability to communicate well with people at different levels and backgrounds, must have office administration competency, ability to work independently and in a team, can work under pressure and take initiative, ability to organize, plan and be self-motivated. Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles, expected to work shifts, nights, weekends, and Public Holidays.
- Timeous answering of all internal and external inbound calls and route them accordingly. Properly address the client on the other end of the line. Make outbound calls as per requests and capture calls made, keeping records and taking messages. Sending bulk SMS messages for hospital communication and patients. Answer general enquiries pertaining to hospital clients and staff, keep a record of doctors’ list, keep track with doctors’ call roster, be able to use paging system, report faulty telephone lines and keep records and update facility telephone directory. Handle switchboard apparatus information about facility services to clients. Comply with performance and monitoring management and development system (contracting, reviews, and final assessments).
- Applicati ons should be hand-delivered to Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department: Block 6 no 1 Adcock Street, Charmdor, KRUGERSDORP, 1740 or posted to Leratong Hospital. Human Resource Department, Private Bag X2078, KRUGERSDORP, 1740. Applications should be delivered by 12h00 (Noon) on the closing date. Applications must be submitted on a fully completed New Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, ID documents (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be older than 6 months old). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants. People with disability are welcome to apply. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Please Note: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know
Employer: Department of Health
Location : Leratong Hospital
Closing Date: 21-01-2022
|Do you have grade 12 or equivalent qualifications?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.