CLIENT INFORMATION CLERK (SWITCHBOARD)
- Reference Number: refs/011616
- Directorate: Support Services
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 173,703.00
- Enquiries: Mr A Halters 011 470 9063
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification. Three (3) years’ experience in the public Service. Switchboard experience will be an added advantage. Good telephone etiquette and communication. Must have problem-solving and customer relations skills. Must be able to work shifts. The candidate must be computer literate and be familiar with Batho-Pele principles.
- Answering incoming calls and canalize to appropriate departments. Answer general queries, make calls, and keep a record of personal calls. Attend to customers in a fast, efficient and friendly manner. Completion of leave forms, night duty forms and telephone request forms. Attend to faulty lines and telephone extensions. Attend departmental meetings.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING NOTES CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government department (the old Z83 is outdated and will not be considered). Please attach an updated CV. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Smart ID cards must be photocopied on both sides. Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 10-08-2021
|Do you have Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications?|
|Do you have 3 years’ of experience in the Public Service?|
|Do you have switchboard experience?|
|Are you able to work shifts?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.