Table of Contents
Clicks | Workplace Experience Interns (TVET’s)
Listing reference: click_015434
Listing status: Online
Apply by: 4 January 2024
We have an opportunity to place 1 (one) TVET college student who have completed their theoretical studies but requires an opportunity to engage in an 18-month relevant practical workplace experience.
This is a structured programme that offers students the opportunity to rotate within a department with all the necessary support to acquire the practical components (workplace experience) in their field of study, the experience provided will be mainly around our marketing operations environment.
TVET Programme Requirements:
This opportunity is only open to individuals who have completed Grade 12/Matric and any public Technical Vocational and Training (TVET) N6 qualification in the following fields:
· Marketing Management
· Business Management
· Unemployed TVET students (18.2) who require 18 months practical experience.
· All students will be based at our Head Office in Woodstock, Cape Town but at times may be required to spend time within our store environment.
Required Skills/ Competencies:
· Computer Literacy
· Numerical Literacy
· Honesty & Integrity
· Team Player
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Customer service orientated
· Good communication skills – verbal & written