Clicks | LMS Administrator X1
We are looking to recruit an LMS Administrator to work within the Learning Solutions Team which is part of the Clicks Retailers Learning & Development Department. The role will be based at the Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Learning Solutions Manager.
- This role will involve regular coordination with system administrators, front end designers, and project staff to ensure uninterrupted use and regular updates of the web sites and learning management systems. Taking control of the day to day operational performance of the Learning Management System. Respond to user queries and support requests, perform routine maintenance and reporting tasks
- Provide support within the digital learning and development department; administrate the Learning Management System (LMS). Provide first line support on LMS issues and escalate these as necessary, ensure that these are logged and resolved.
- Working with curriculum developers to translate instructional design to LMS parameters. Administer enrolments, assigning roles, LMS dashboard and navigations.
- Handle the creation and maintenance of internal and external user accounts, reports, and other LMS admin duties. Suggest improvements that will reduce the manual tasks and escalate issues, ideas and potential solutions within the wider digital learning and development team.
- Provide first line support to employees on the use of the LMS and online products. Display excellent customer-focused communication skills.
- Prepare LMS system user reports that will enhance system utilisation and create visibility to management. Reports on business measures agreed, usage, statistics, general product analysis, pass rates, assignment scores, test results, and completion times.
- Produce student progress reports that show progress as an indication of the appropriateness of course content and the performance of students. Use data to encourage adoption learning experience
- Administer technical support calls and emails, create user ID’s/LMS user accounts and provide access to learners. Log performance issues and change requests on all online products.
- Maintain and develop relationships with employees in the organization using LMS tools that encourage and facilitate the learning experience.
- Create and monitor online surveys/feedback forms and initiate necessary actions.
- Maintain the learning management system, ensure accurate records.
- To maintain supplier information, process payments and keep records in line with Group standards
- Essential: 1-2 years’ administrative experience (preferably within Training or HR)
- Experience with customer service
- Experience in preparing reports
- Exposure to multi-media software (minimum 2 years)
- Experience with Moodle LMS
- Data capturing
- Basic Administration knowledge of Moodle LMS
- Logging of queries and change requests
- Record keeping
- Invoice & Vendor processes
- Related legislation
- Strong attention to detail
- Planning and Organising skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Data Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Performing design, configuration, customization, and responsive implementation of LMS systems
- Experience with various multimedia/ learning software applications
- Installation and configuration of Moodle systems and themes
- Planning & Organising
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Writing & Reporting
- Relating & Networking
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals & Objectives