Table of Contents
Clicks | Helpdesk Operator X1
20 August 2023
An exciting opportunity as Helpdesk Operator has become available at New Clicks SA (Pty) Ltd. The role will be based in Woodstock, Cape Town and will report to the Helpdesk Supervisor.
To receive incoming calls to the helpdesk and log all calls accurately and professionally. To allocate calls to the correct department and ensure that the call is executed followed up if required and closed on completion. Maintain communication between the helpdesk and the caller. Ensure the caller is satisfied with the action taken and services received from the department responsible for executing the call. Ensure all store queries are effectively resolved timeously.
- Ensure that systems are maintained, and input is done accurately with all relevant information required to complete the task, at a high-level standard.
- Work & Call quality assessments by means of quality and assurance processes.
- Follow up and provide feedback on calls logged to ensure that the service is being delivered according to SLA’s in place
- Liaison with Suppliers regarding Accounts Payable Follow-ups to ensure service continuity.
- Provide reports and feedback to the Helpdesk Supervisor on all follow-ups and calls to be able to manage call lists effectively
- Ensure that all completed work is closed on 4me.
- Report issues and problems to the Help Desk Supervisor.
- Investigation of AWOL orders created by Accounts Payable.
- All afterhours calls to be managed and escalated efficiently
- The after-hours calls will be managed according to a schedule drawn up by the help desk supervisor. Each Helpdesk operator will be allocated a week to be on standby.
- All relevant information to be captured and updated on the tracker
- Ensure all Policy and Procedures as well as Standard as set out by Management are adhered to.
- Practice good work ethic and work as a team to achieve the targets set.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 – 2 years related experience in similar environment
- Customer Service Experience
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Computer Literate
- Communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Problem identifying and solving
- Goes out of way to understand the business needs and works with a long-term perspective in addressing service related concerns.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships at all levels within and/or outside the organisation
- Establish clear priorities, define deadlines and action effectively.
- Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions, taking action that is consistent.
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures.
- Be resilient and able to think on your feet.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be flexible and energetic
- Must be quick and efficient in dealing with problems
- Must be friendly, helpful and polite
- Must be honest, responsible and self-motivated
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task