Table of Contents
Clicks Foundation Commercial Bursary 2024
Industry: Wholesale & Retail Trade
Job category: FMCG, Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain
Location: South Africa
EE position: Yes
The Clicks Foundation bursary fund is a merit-based program aimed at addressing scarce and critical skills in the retail and pharmaceutical healthcare industry.
Our bursary programme promotes the Group’s principles of sustainable development and transformation whilst contributing to South Africa’s national development plan.
This bursary programme is about rewarding excellence by supporting undergraduate students without any attached obligations.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Confirmed South African citizenship
- Registered 2nd, 3rd , 4th and honours (IT, Computer Science and Data Science) students completing any of the following qualifications.
· Data Science,
· Computer Science,
· Commerce in Information Systems,
· Commerce in Supply Chain Management,
· Commerce in Information Systems & Technology,
· Commerce in Transport & Logistics Management,
· Honours in Information Systems, Computer Science,
· Aged between 19 and 35 years South African citizen.
· Should have obtained an average of 65% and above.
Not be in possession of another bursary including or subject to a bursary obligation
Bursary applications are screened against the Clicks Foundation selection criteria, taking into account the national and provincial economic active population.
Preference is given to persons with disabilities and persons from designated groups. Bursaries are awarded at the Clicks Foundation’s sole discretion.
A Clicks Foundation bursary contributes towards the following costs for undergraduate studies at a South African university:
· Registration fees
· Tuition fees
· Prescribed textbooks
· Support in the form of study assistance and aids where required
The bursary funds academic studies that pertain to a current academic year of registration. The bursary award expressly excludes any fees or costs associated with previous study loans or tuition expenses.