Table of Contents
Clicks | Compliance Officer X1
7 September 2023
To assist in reducing loss and risk to the business through effective exception reporting to operations on key risk areas.
- To analyse data, identify trends and prepare feedback for scorecard meetings with finance and operations.
- To ensure effective streamlined communication to stores and provide efficient support to stores on projects and other operational issues.
- To identify exceptions against set financial benchmarks by analysing reports and identifying trends based on reporting obtained from stakeholders and own data mining.
- To highlight actual and potential areas of loss and risk to the business by collating reports and passing on the information to the operations line management to action speedily.
- To provide required feedback from exception reporting to internal stakeholders on confirmed losses versus potential losses.
- To continually assess and update current SOP’s for improved performance based on trends from reporting.
- To proactively track and follow up on outstanding documentation from stores.
- To assist stores to adhere to SOP’s and benchmarks by identifying in-store trends and areas for development and escalating to the line manager for action.
- To be the gatekeeper of accurate and timely operational communication to stores with regard to general issues, new and updated information on systems, procedures and other business process related i information, whilst monitoring operational teams compliance for reporting.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Essential: Matric
- Desirable: Retail or Business management qualification
- Advantageous: Unisolv and experience as a Pharmacist Assistant
Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of business processes
- Knowledge of retail store management processes including stock and inventory management
- Understanding of customer service principles
- Problem-solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (specifically Word and Excel)
- Time management skills
- Strong client orientation
- Self directed and able to work independently
- Planning and organising skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.