Table of Contents
Clicks | Assistant Supervisor Opportunity 2023
7 September 2023
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Supervisor to work within the Finance (Accounts Payable) department of Clicks Group Services. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Assistant Accountant (Expense Data Capturing Team).
- Allocation of work to the team
- Monitoring the processing of invoices to ensure department KPA and business SLA’s are met.
- Monitoring the output of the team daily.
- Ensuring that all purchase orders are processed within the agreed KPA deadlines.
- Performance management and training of staff in order for the team to deliver the objectives
- Investigate invoice capturing errors.
- Deal with all ER issues professionally and timeously ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and company policy
- Submitting accurate weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparation of documentation to provide support for audit purposes.
- Supervise, organise, control all time and attendance activities
- Testing and sign off of any testing relating to projects directly impacting the team.
- 3 year degree/ diploma in Accounting, Cost and Management or Similar (Essential)
- 2 Years relevant experience in similar position.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Finance background and an understanding of related transactions (advantageous).
- SAP (Essential)
- PC literacy (Microsoft Excel, Outlook)
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with and communicate at all levels.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- High work standards and accounting ethics.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.
- Communication and report writing skills.
- Management skills.
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify and make process improvements
- Ability to multi-task on competing and deadline sensitive priorities
- Ability to cope well under pressure and in conflict situations.
- Strong customer/stakeholder service orientation.
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action.
- Planning, Leading, organising and supervising.
- Setting SMART goals.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives.
CV Templates to use in South Africa 2022
These are the most good-looking designs of CV or Resume Template you can use presently in South Africa. All you need to do is to download the CV template and fill in your information as shown on the template and save it as a Microsoft document and you can start mailing it or printing it. We are going to keep on updating you with some newer or latest templates for CVs so you can apply for your careers today.