Cleaning Supervisor X1
- Reference Number: REFS/011928
- Directorate: Support Service
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 145,281.00 Per annum (Plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Ms. BP Mathe Tel: (011) 489 0584
- Abet level 4 or Grade 10 with 2- 5 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 0-2 years’ experience as a cleaner. Competencies & skills: Basic literacy and numerical skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read and write. Must have good interpersonal skills. Must be able to work shifts and night duty.
- Supervision of staff. Ensure all areas of the health establishment are kept clean including critical areas, all assigned duties are carried out, resources are efficiently utilized, ensure Infection Prevention and Control policies and procedures are adhered to by staff, maintain and control the use of stock, equipment and consumables, monitor and report absenteeism to the Manager, actively promote Health and Safety and report any breach directly to the Manager, ensure that all staff wears all appropriate PPE. Effective management of Performance Management and Development System (PMDS).
- : Helen Joseph Tertiary Hospital is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability and gender. Preference shall be given to applications from Helen Joseph Hospital internal staff as well as people within the Helen Joseph Hospital catchment area. Applications must be submitted on a new version of Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity documents (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application being disqualified. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 and a security clearance check with South African Police Services or other relevant state agencies, reference check and verification of qualifications will be conducted. Applications must be hand-delivered to the Human Resource department, Helen Joseph Hospital, No. 1 Perth Road Auckland Park, Basement, Johannesburg. (There is also a dedicated box at the hospital entrance – ask Security Officers on duty for assistance). Alternatively, applications can be posted to Helen Joseph Hospital Private Bag X 47, Auckland Park, 2006; Attention: Human resource department.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date: 23-09-2021
|Do you have Abet level 4 or Grade 10/12?|
|Do you have 0-5 years of experience as a Cleaner?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.