Cleaning Supervisor (11 POSTS)
28 January, 2021
Cleaning Supervisor (11 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/007797
- Directorate: Logistics
- Number of posts: 11
- Package: R 145 281.00-R 171 138.00 Per Annum( plus Benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. MD Matsheke Tel: 012 529 3985
- A minimum of NQF level 3 (Grade 10/Abet level 4) with a minimum of 2 years of proven cleaning experience. Cleaning in the hospital/clinical environment will serve as an added advantage. Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and public holidays. Be able to work under pressure, Good Communication, numerical, organizing, and Supervisory.
- Supervise Cleaners. Assign work schedules and duties to cleaning staff. Ensure that the cleaning schedules and checklists are available and implemented. Train and mentor cleaning staff. Monitor and evaluate the performance of Cleaners. Makes rounds and inspections to assure that cleaning personnel is performing required duties, appropriate cleaning procedures are being rendered, and quality control measures are continually maintained. Ensure safekeeping of cleaning equipment and materials. Schedule preventative maintenance of cleaning equipment. Implement Occupational Health and Safety and Infection Control measures. Initiate/recommends discipline and implements appropriate procedures. Perform any other official duties delegated by the supervisor.
- • NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender, and disability. Applications must be submitted on a z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy, and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 05-02-2021
|Do you have Grade 10/ Standard 8 with a minimum of 2 years of relevant proven cleaning experience?|
|Do you have experience working in a hospital /clinical environment?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.