POST 04/103: CLEANERS
REF NO: 150219/30 (X2 POSTS)
SALARY: R96 549 per annum (Level 02)
Basic knowledge of cleaning principles.
Basic knowledge of health and safety requirements.
Basic knowledge of chemical use (dilution/mix).
Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment used.
Basic knowledge of basic record keeping. Basic understanding of applying safety rules.
Basic understanding of applying or using cleaning materials.
One (1) year experience working as a Cleaner will be an added advantage.
- Cleans above the floor surfaces according to surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Clean hard and resilient floors according to the surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Clean textile surfaces according to the surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Cleans ablution facilities toilets, urinals, baths, showers and basins, fixtures and fittings accordingly.
- To surface type and best fittings according.
- To surface type and best cleaning practice.
- Cleans kitchens, kitchen items, surface type, cleaning specification, worksite procedures and basic cleaning principles.
- Cleans building surrounds systematically in accordance with the area, surface type.
- Cleaning specification, worksite procedures and basic cleaning principles.
ENQUIRIES: Ms BG Singwane Tel No: 013-759 7539
APPLICATIONS : Mpumalanga (Mbombela): Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to: The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X 11259, Mbombela 1200, or hand deliver to the Department of Water and Sanitation at the reception ground floor, Prorom Building, 35 Brown Street – Corner Brown
ATTENTION: Thomo K.E
CLOSING DATE: 15 February 2019
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups. Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts. People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts. The department reserves the right not to make an appointment. The candidate must be medically fit.