CLEANERS (3 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/007840
- Directorate: Cleaning Services
- Number of Posts: 3
- Package: R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. T Wessels 011 470 9032
- Basic ABET qualification. Ability to operate cleaning equipment (machines). Ability to read and write. Able to work in a team. Must be prepared to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays as well as being rotated to other wards or sections within the institution. Punctuality and good work ethics.
- Perform cleaning services of a routine nature by utilizing a variety of aids. Cleaning of hospital and clinics, departments, offices, corridors, elevators, boardrooms, kitchens, windows, and toilets/restrooms by Doing high dusting, scrub downs, and other related cleaning tasks. Keep and maintain cleaning materials and equipment. Report broken cleaning machines and equipment. Cleaning of machines and equipment after use. Request cleaning material. Rotate within the scope of work. Perform any other work-related duties as instructed by the supervisor.
- Applications should be submitted on a duly completed Z83 form (obtainable from any government department) with an updated CV attached. Certified copies of ID and qualifications should also be attached (certification should not be more than six months old). Smart ID Cards must be photocopied on both sides. Failure to submit all requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Applications should be forwarded to Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville or be posted to Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 08-02-2021
|Do you have a basic ABET Qualification?|
|Can you read and write?|
|Are you prepared to work shifts?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.