Cleaner (Permanent) (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/008897
- Directorate: Support Services
- Number of posts: 2
- Package: R 102 534.00 Per Annum ( Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. BP Mathe (011) 489 0584
- Perform all cleaning service of routine nature with the utilization of various aids including cleaning floors, lift and stairs, washing windows, mirrors, cleaning bathrooms, toilets, cleaning wards, collecting and serving of food, management of waste, and collection of healthcare risk waste consumables, offices and non-clinical areas within the hospital and the removal of general and medical waste in designated areas within the hospital. Perform any other cleaning activities as directed by the team leader/supervisor.
- The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and Employment Equity, especially of race, gender, and disability. The application must be submitted on NEW Z83 FORM with C.V, Certified copies of I.D and Qualifications to be attached. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record, citizenship verification Qualification /Study verification, and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening test. Applications should be submitted at Helen Joseph Hospital, NO 14 Perth Road, Auckland Park.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Helen Joseph Hospital
Closing Date: 18-06-2021
|Do you have Grade 10, ABET, or Authentic school report?|
|Do you have Good Communication Skills?|
|Do you have Good Verbal and Written Skills?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.