Table of Contents
CLEANER (CONTRACT TILL 31 MARCH 2024)
- Reference Number: REFS/017133
- Directorate: PHC
- Number of Posts: 2
- Package: R 125 373.00 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms N.M Xaba Tel No: (011) 422 -5764
- AET Level 4 (standard 7 or Grade 9 to Grade 12) with a minimum of six months of appropriate cleaning experience. The candidate must be initiative, have problem-solving skills, good interpersonal relations, with sound communication skills; be able to rotate when required; must be honest and reliable, can cope with the physical demands of the position; must be able to work in a team and individually. Current and former EPWP participants and COVID-19 contract officials are encouraged to apply.
- Cleaning of exterior and interior areas such cleaning of all areas including bathrooms, showers, toilets, offices, consulting rooms, passages and waiting areas. Dust, mop, scrub, vacuum and polish floors. Dust walls and surfaces. Wash windows, stairs, lifts, fire escapes, medical equipment, dustbins, cupboards, micro-oven, fridges and other apparatus. Assist with laundry duties. Clean all spillages. Assist in decontamination and disinfecting areas and surfaces. Remove general and medical waste, adhering to Health Care Waste and Infection Prevention and control guidelines. Prevent injuries. Serve meals, and wash utensils. Perform any other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
- This post is a re-advertisement, applicants who applied previously are encouraged to re-apply. Applications must be made online through GPG Professional Job Centre submitted with a new Z.83 form and must be completed in full, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za. According to the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) Circular 19 of 2022, applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other related documents on application but must submit the Z.83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae. Only shortlisted candidates will be required /requested to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents to HR on or before the day of the interview. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – Verification (Reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification). The recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993. People with disability are encouraged to apply. The employment equity profile will be taken into consideration.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: EKURHULENI HEALTH DISTRICT(ESDR)
Closing Date: 14-07-2023
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.