POST 09/183: CLEANER
Directorate: Support Staff
SALARY: R96 549 – R113 730 per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE: SG Lourens Nursing College
- ABET Certificate.
- Basic Literacy.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Good command of English language. Ability to work under pressure.
- Sound interpersonal relations.
- Cleaning offices, corridors, elevators and boardrooms.
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Daily cleaning of the College facilities, toilets, classrooms and offices.
- Cleaning student residence.
- Dusting and waxing office furniture.
- Sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors.
- Vacuuming and shampooing floors.
- Cleaning walls, windows and doors.
- Emptying and cleaning of dirt bins.
- Collecting and removing of waste papers.
- Cleaning kitchens and restrooms.
- Refiling hand wash liquid soap.
- Replace toilet papers, hand towels and refreshers.
- Cleaning of foyers and stairways.
Ms J.E. Malobola Tel No: (012) 319 5601 APPLICATIONS : Application documents must be submitted to SG Lourens Nursing College, Cnr Soutpanberg Road & Theodorehove, Pretoria or SG Lourens Nursing College, Private Bag X755, Pretoria, 0001 or apply on-line at www.gautengonline.gov.za.
Application must be completed fully on Z83 form, certified copies not older than three (3) months of all required documents must be attached. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (citizenship, criminal records and financial records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The candidature of persons whose appointment/transfer/promotion will promote representivity/equity (race, gender and disability) will receive preference. Applicants will be subjected to a pre-employment Medical Surveillance. The institution reserves the right not to appoint.
CLOSING DATE: 25 March 2019
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe be subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of eGovernment reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts. ERRATUM: Kindly note that Posts of Director: Strategic Planning and Director: Human Resource Administration, advertised in Public Service Vacancy Circular 08 dated 01 March 2019, these two positions are advertised on a performance-based: 5 year Fixed -Term Employment Contract.
NB: please share this with WhatsApp!