POST 07/68: CLEANER
REF NO: 080319/37 (X2 POSTS)
SALARY: R96 549 per annum (Level 02)
CENTRE: IBOM Central Operations Usutu Vaal GWS: Standerton: (Boschkop and Komati Pump Station)
- Ability to operate and clean equipment.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain good interpersonal relationship.
- Good communication skills.
- Clean and create an orderly working environment.
- Operating cleaning machines.
- Ensure that the boardroom, offices, kitchen is clean and tidy.
- Prepare tea and other refreshments.
- Wash dishes and cleaning the toilets.
- Empty waste, provide and change waste bags.
- Load and offload of goods.
- Assist with other duties as and when requested.
Mr DJ Mbokazi Tel No: 017 712 9400
Please forward your applications quoting the relevant reference number to: The Area Manager Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X2021, Standerton, 2430.
FOR ATTENTION: Ms PN Myeni
CLOSING DATE: 08 March 2019
- Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity document.
- No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you have not heard from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantage groups. Successful applicants will be required to undergo standard Government security clearance procedures including verification of qualifications. Should you be in a possession of a foreign qualification(s), it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All SMS shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the department.
- Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency based assessments).
- The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment tools” People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the posts.
- People who are not employed by the Public Service Departments are welcomed to apply for posts.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
NB: Please share this with WhatsApp