CLEANER (20 POSTS)
- Reference Number: REFS/011411
- Directorate: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT (SOWETO CLINICS)
- Number of posts : 20
- Package: R 102 534.00 P/A PLUS BENEFITS
- Enquiries: Mr. VS Makubo Contact: 011 527 1259
- • Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post; AET qualification. Basic literacy, numeracy, and communication skills. Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours when necessary. Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English. Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- • Maintaining a high level of hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the premises assigned to, which may include either or both inner and outer parameters. Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as dusting, Polish furniture, and scrubbing floors, Vacuum carpets, and mopping of floors. Remove refuse. Clean bathrooms and kitchens. Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises. Washing and cleaning of kitchenware and utensils.
- • The fully completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates, and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. PLEASE NOTE: Applicants are required to state on the Z83 under the reference number the Clinic/CHC at which they wish to apply at. Multiple applications will be automatically disqualified, only one application is allowed under the reference number stated on this advert
Employer: Department of Health
Location : JHB HEALTH DISTRICT (SUB-DISTRICT D)
Closing Date: 29-06-2021
|Do you have AET or equivalent qualifications?|
|Are you able to read and write?|
|Are you willing to work shifts?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.