CLEANER (2 POSTS)
Chief Directorate: Metro Health Centre
SALARY: R102 534 per annum
CENTRE: Post A: Hanover Park Community Health Centre (X1 Post)
Post B: Nyanga Community Day Centre (1 Post)
- Minimum requirement: Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Inherent requirements of the job: Must be physically fit to lift heavy objects.
- Must be willing to render a shift service on weekends, public holidays, day and night and duties and rotate in different departments according to operational needs and requirements (24- hour facility/s only).
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Good communication skills (read, speak and write) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Maintain a high standard of neatness and hygiene in the facility.
- Implement infection control policy standards.
- Effective cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Cost-effective use of cleaning consumables.
- Provision of cleaning support services to nursing management.
- Effective Waste Management.
- Render support services to Household supervisor.
- Adhere to loyal service ethics.
ENQUIRIES: Post A: Ms M James, Tel No: (021) 692-4972
Post B: Ms P. Cronje Tel No: (021) 444-6197
APPLICATIONS: Post A: To the Facility Manager: Hanover Park Community Health Centre, C/O Hanlin and Hanover Park Avenue, Hanover Park, 7764. Post B: To the Facility Manager: Nyanga Community Day Care Centre, Sithandathu Avenue, 7785.
FOR ATTENTION: Post A: Ms M James, Post B: Ms P Cronje
NOTE: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
CLOSING DATE: 27 August 2021