Table of Contents
Cleaner (18 Posts)
- Reference Number: REFS/015529
- Directorate: Logistics Department
- Number of Posts: 18
- Package: R104 073.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. J. Schlebusch TEL 011 488 4022
- A minimum of ABET qualification or grade 10 qualification or equivalent qualification. No experience is required. Knowledge: working procedure such as cleaning equipment’s, and working environment. Skills: Basic numeracy, literacy, good communication, sound human relation, ability to perform routine tasks and basic interpersonal relationship. Have the ability to liase with stakeholders. Be prepared to work under pressure and be able to work in a team. Be prepared to rotate and work shifts. Be prepared to do physical labour. It is legal requirement that employees wear protective clothing.
- Cleaning of floors, doors, walls, windows, beds, bed lockers, steps, etc. Performing all gives indoor and outdoor cleaning duties. Work with cleaning equipment given like polisher machines. Use cleaning chemicals accordingly. Assist with extra duties as given by supervisor.
- Applications should be submitted in a (PDF Format only) to the following email address: Supporthr.Cmjah@gauteng.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered. PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE AS THE SUBJECT. The new Z83 must be fully completed (please refer on the left side of Z83 special notes for clarity), it must be initialed and signed. On the Z83 the Department where the position was advertised should state the Department of Health. According to the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) Circular 19 of 2022, applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit a fully completed Z83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae only. The Curriculum Vitae should be recently updated that specifies the following: All experience should be in chronological order indicating the position, institution, and respective dates indicating the starting and ending period (DD/MM/YYYY). The information on the new Z83 must be in sync with the Curriculum Vitae. Only shortlisted candidates will be required/requested to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on or before the interview. Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) –Verification (Reference checks- Provide at least 3 of which one must be an immediate supervisor and must be contactable, the Department shall reserve the right to conduct verification beyond names provided, where necessary. Failure to submit all the relevant information preceding the statement above will result in disqualifying the candidate. Identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks, credit/financial stability checks and employment verification. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Candidates in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) (Only when shortlisted). The recommended candidate may be subjected to medical surveillance as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993. Institutions reserve the right to utilize practical exercises/tests for non-SMS positions during the recruitment process to determine the suitability of candidates for the post(s). The Department reserve the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. People with disabilities, Coloured Males and Coloured Females, Indian Males and Indian Females, and White Males and White Females are encouraged to apply.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 25-11-2022
|Do you have a minimum ABET qualification or grade 10 qualification or equivalent qualification?|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.