10 November, 2021
- Reference Number : REFS/012324
- Directorate : Maintenance
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 102 534.00 per annum (Plus Benefits).
- Enquiries : Mr Vincent Chakane Tel: 076 521 3372/012 338 3300
- ABET. No experience required. Knowledge of GPG policies and procedures. Knowledge of cleaning materials. Knowledge of elementary equipment and tools used in gardens and surroundings. Skills- Basic numeracy. Ability to operate machinery. Ability to perform routine tasks. Attributes-Customer focused. Detail-oriented. Responsive.
- Dust and wax office furniture. Vacuum and shampoo carpeted floors. Empty and clean dirt bins. Collect and remove waste papers. Freshen the office areas. Clean office windows Remove stains. Open and close corridor windows for fresh air. Clean elevated floors. Wash corridors windows when necessary. Clean mirrors and elevator walls. Cleaning of basins and walls. Sweeping and scrubbing tiled floors. Report broken cleaning machines. Clean vacuum cleaners after use. Request cleaning materials when necessary.
- NOTES: This advert is internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). This advert is to attract applicants within the geographical area of Tshwane To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. Application should be accompanied by the new Z83 form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Tshwane District Maintenance Hub
Closing Date : 25-11-2021
|Do you have ABET?|
|Do you have a Knowledge of GPG policies and procedures?|
|Do you have a Knowledge of cleaning materials. Knowledge of elementary equipment and tools used in gardens and surroundings?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.