Clarendon Primary Teaching Traineeship 2020
Location: Port Elizabeth
Clarendon Park Primary School Teachingis offering prospective teachers the opportunity to gain workplace experience while studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in either Foundation or Intermediate Phase Teaching, in a part-time/ distance learning basis through institutions such as UNISA or the North West University.
Preference will be given to those who are: Clarendon Primary Teaching
- 1st or 2nd Year students in 2020
- Learners/students with strong academic results in the required subjects at Grade 12 or post school level
- Candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity.
Benefits you will receive: Clarendon Primary Teaching
- On-the-job-mentoring by experienced teachers
- Professional training in a highly efficient, organized and healthy working environment
- Exposure to a diverse extra-curricular programme
- Professional development opportunities
- Financial assistance with study costs
- Monthly stipend
How to Apply for Clarendon Primary Teaching
If you would like to apply for this programme, please download the application form and submit the form and supporting documents required to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Clarendon Park Primary School, Cnr 7th Avenue and Church Rd, Walmer, Port Elizabeth.