CIT Driver-Fidelity Services Group
The above position is vacant at Upington Branch reporting to the Branch Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to act as a Driver within CIT.
- Clear criminal record
- PSIRA accredited at least with Grade C
- Completed firearm training in handgun and rifle
- SAPS competency certificate
- CIT certificate
- Experience in the security industry or a similar role
- Valid code 8 drivers license and PDP
- Full responsibility and accountability for collecting and delivering clients’ money
- Report all delays to the Branch Manager immediately
- Incident prevention and reporting
- Maintain radio contact with controllers
- Take preventive action towards any suspicious activity
Other personality attributes….
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Must be assertive
- Must be self-motivated
- Pay attention to detail
- Customer service and relations
- Quality assurance
- Willing to work overtime
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates, and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.