CIPLA | Internship Opportunities 2022
Closing Date: 25 November 2021
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
The program aims to provide hand-picked, talented graduates real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units. Develop your technical, commercial and leadership skills and maximise your development to set you on the path to your long-term career.
We seek to recruit highly motivated, excellence-focused graduates who are willing and able to fail and learn fast, who are innovate and collaborative; change-makers, insatiably curious, socially intelligent, culturally aware; resilient; agile, digital natives; game-changers!
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business; including exposure to specialised areas and working cross-functionally.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure, to extreme deadlines
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks and be responsible for a variety of deliverables
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) to and with stakeholders; line management; project owners; colleagues; and team members
- Mine; manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers and fellow graduates and bursars.
As part of your application, please provide clear copies of these mandatory documents in PDF format.
- *SA ID document (Be a SA citizen between the ages of 18–33)
- Matric certificate
- Latest (most recent) academic record or transcripts [A minimum overall aggregate of 70% for the most recent year completed]
- Proof that you have successfully completed your studies
- Each document submitted should be in pdf format and be named with your name and document type e.g. Noma_Sallie_Matric_Certificate.
- 1-page Resume in PDF format – include *ID & mobile number; residential and email address; *race and *gender
We are looking for graduates who have completed their final year of study (averaging 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences – Finance & Accounting, Business studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources
- Manufacturing – logistics; demand planning
- production; warehousing
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Social Sciences – Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain
Relevant Work Experience
Not Applicable. (Applicants with more than one year of permanent working experience may not be considered).
- The program adopts a ‘rotation’ methodology which requires successful graduates to be prepared to rotate across Cipla’s 3 sites in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban.
- Work productively and efficiently
- Enjoy being challenged and working under pressure within a team and independently
- Good at absorbing information and analysing data to identify trends
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and propose innovative solutions.
- Drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learn from mistakes
- Digitally dexterous and technology savvy