CIC Controller ( Monitoring Centre)
Main duty would be the monitoring of the communication radio network covering the patrol and response and response resources as well as community resources including LPR or CCTV as well as Social Media communication (WhatsApp, Telegram)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade C Minimum
- Literate in English & Afrikaans (Written & Verbal)
- Must have report writing skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Computer Literate
- Call Centre / Control room background – environment
JOB REQUIREMENTS & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work shifts
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with clients at all levels
- Good communication skills (speak & write)
- Ability to handle pressure
- Able to work independently
- Prepared to work overtime as required
- Must be able to motivate employees
- Coordinating of activities of the armed response and patrol resources of the are, including sharing of information, coordinating response to specific incidents and communicating with SAPS Sector resources.
- Operating/answering a 24 hour toll free incoming suspicious persons reporting telephone line for residents
- Maintaining centralized reporting of Incidents, Activities of FADT resources (meet & greet etc.), Broadcasting of localized information to resources in the area.
- Monitor of the radio and record all persons on and off the air.
- Record and report all the incidents and accidents.
- Ensure that all relevant administrative work is completed
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times.
- Standard Operating Procedures must be upheld.
- Radio procedures must be strictly adhered to.
- High standard of service must be upheld.
- Telephonic assistance with any problems or complaints.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date 17 December 2021