Table of Contents
Capitec Bank | Teller Opportunities X17
Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what this job is about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking Apply below
To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and completing transactions on any remote or self-service channels.
- No experience is required but the individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to Detail
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints that are detectable/recognizable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.