Table of Contents
Capitec Bank | Officer: Forex Service X1
Location: Stellenbosch, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below.
- To contribute towards an optimal and unique client experience in providing payment related support to internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Investigating and resolving payment queries and complaints.
- Obtaining information from clients to determine and execute required actions on systems and platforms in line with service level agreements and targets.
- Minimum 3 years in a Forex environment, working with outward payments.
- Previous experience working with Forex Systems (SWIFT, etc.)
- 3+ years in a Forex and banking environment
- 3+ years call centre experience and telephone etiquette
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Banking
- Customer care and service protocol including telephony skills
- Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures
- Operational Risk
- Knowledge and understanding of basic pricing concepts and application to client transactions / accounts
- Knowledge and understanding SA Reserve Exchange Control regulations, SWIFT standards, cut-off times, etc
- Relevant knowledge of payment documentation such as, Invoices, transport documentation and customs documentation.
- Relevant knowledge of International Foreign Exchange, payment and clearing systems.
- Understanding of business services banking products.
- Working knowledge of Payment Systems including SWIFT
- Departmental strategies to support business unit plans
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills
- Decision making skills
- Influencing Skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity, and applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.