Table of Contents
Capitec Bank | Learning Consultant 2023
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below.
- To unlock potential of Capitec employees through the delivery of learning and development solutions and the enablement of ownership and empowerment for learning and development.
- 3+ years’ experience in a training or learning or facilitation role.
- Proven experience of planning designing and delivering learning interventions.
- Proven experience in the building and maintaining of key client relationships at a management level.
- Working on cross – functional projects
- 5 years proven experience in Learning Design or Instructional Design and facilitation
- Commercial or business banking environment experience.
- National Diploma in Human Resources or Human Resources
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Psychology
- Learning design and learning design tools
- Adult learning design principles and methodologies
- Diversity of learning preferences styles
- Blended learning
- Learning needs analysis principles and process
- Learning curriculum design
- Facilitation methodologies
- Articulating storylines tool
- Performance consulting principles
- Virtual learning design approaches
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Facilitation Skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required
- Willingness to work or be available overtime and/or weekends frequently
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally when required
Capitec is committed to diversity, and applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.