Capitec Bank | Foreign Exchange Operations-Sandton X1
Location: Sandton, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To lead the Foreign Exchange team, ensuring efficient and effective customer service delivery as well as compliance to Exchange Control Regulations.
- At least 5 yrs work experience, 3 yrs of which experience gained in Exchange control and 2 years of experience of leading or supervising people.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- People management principles and practices.
- Client service standards and practices
- Planning, prioritizing work
- General financial concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of SA Reserve Exchange Control regulations.
- Payment documentation such as Invoices, transport documentation, and customs documentation.
- The SARB Import Verification System (IVS) system and understand the requirements in respect of Unique Consignment Reference (UCR) and Movement Reference number (MRN) references.
- Exchange Control rulings, foreign exchange, Foreign Exchange settlements, SWIFT standards, cut-off times.
- Knowledge of Capitec’s AML, FIC, and Suspicious transaction monitoring and reporting policies.
- Business Bank environment, including relevant systems such as BaNCS, Landobyte, OnBase, Treasury system
- Knowledge of operational risk concepts and principles
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willing and able to work shifts, including weekends