Capitec Bank | Enterprise Content Management X3
Location: Sandton, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To develop solutions in line with business requirements and to support and develop integrated solutions to work with the Business Bank Enterprise Content Management solutions and line of business applications.
- 3-5yrs IT/Developer experience with at least 2yrs experience in ECM
- Workflow implementation and configuration, minimum 2 years
- Html ./ XML / Java Script (J Son) coding skills
- SQL Query and relational Database experience or relevant qualification
- Exposure to Web Development Toolkit
- Exposure to BI Toolsets & Reporting / Dashboard development
- Experience in a Banking Environment, minimum 2 years
- Developing in an MCSD Development Skills with 5 years
- Exposure and experience with a large scale ECM / Integration project.
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- National Diploma in Information Technology – IT Engineering or Information Technology
- Sound knowledge of business process enablement.
- Sound knowledge of electronic content management.
- Sound understanding of IT departmental procedures, including technical standards and process manuals
- General knowledge of hardware and networks
- Working knowledge of SQL databases.
- Microsoft Windows
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- IT Change Management principles (ITSM)
- Bank Policies and Procedures
- Distributed architectures and Web Application servers
- OnBase (implementation and configuration)
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Creating and Innovating
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.