Capitec Bank | Compliance Officer X1
Location: Sandton, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To assist the bank in managing its regulatory and compliance risk and to ensure to provide guidance and oversight to the business in order for it to operate in a efficient, responsible and sustainable manner.
- 2-5 yrs financial services compliance /legal experience.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering Legislation.
- Holding responsibility for oversight of legislation relating to a specific portfolio which falls within the scope of the rendering of financial services such as credit insurance and funeral cover.
- Experience of Capitec Bank products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Admitted Attorney
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Honours Degree in Law
- Relevant Certification from the Compliance Institute of Southern Africa
- Knowledge of relevant laws relevant to financial institutions
- Law/legal practice
- Compliance and risk management
- Compliance monitoring methodology
- CB products and services
- Business acumen and business practices and processes
- Stakeholder engagement practices
- Compliance software
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Project Management Skills (Methodolgy Specific)
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
- Working with People
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals
For further information regarding this job posting, please contact the Capitec Talent Acquisition Specialist:
Cleo Tammy Hendricks