Capitec Bank | Business Banker-Preotira X1
Location: Menlyn, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To provide a business center-based Business Banking sales and service function that will retain and grow a portfolio of business clients by identifying and implementing value-adding and specialized business banking financial products solutions from a range of standard and/or customized offerings.
- Banking experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in managing a portfolio of business customers with a service and financial analysis focus.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications
- Cost control and sales management
- 1+ yr spent in the Business Banking environment preparing and motivating credit application
- Diploma in Commerce or Finance
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- FAIS accredited as Key Individual and approved by FSCA
- Customer relationship management (CRM) principles and techniques
- How to interpret financial statements, balance sheets and basic financial ratios
- Standardized business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small enterprises
- Business banking product offerings
- Understanding of collateral and balance sheets
- Multiple legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships, etc.) in the business banking market and the legislative restrictions & requirements governing these from a financial services perspective
- Companies and Intellectual Properties Registration Act (CPIC) for correct documentation/mandate preparation purposes
- Knowledge of competitors offerings
- Regulations, Acts, and Codes related to the banking environment.
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS), the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA)
- Features, benefits, and value propositions of the respective company product/service offerings.
- Current taxation laws as they apply to customers.
- Good knowledge of administrative processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willingness to work flexible hours (including Saturdays and Public Holidays)