Table of Contents
Capitec Bank | Bank Better Champion 2023
Location: Aliwal North, Eastern Cape, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what this job is about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service and assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self-service channels. In doing so, gain the knowledge, skills and experience required for service consulting.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- Some client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Basic calculations
- How to engage with people
- Clarity and understanding of own aspirations, being ambitious and keen to learn.
- Knowledge of bank branch environments
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints that are detectable/recognizable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.