Capitec Bank | Administrator Business Direct (3-month contract)
Location: Sandton, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To provide administration support for the Business Direct sales team: by providing a central office-bound contact point for customer service queries/ requests, assistance in the preparation of credit applications and loan documentation, the opening of accounts, adding value to clients through the identification of cross-selling opportunities.
- Previous general banking experience of at least 5 years, of which 1 year should have been spent in the Business Banking environment. This experience should have provided a general understanding of how Business Banking operates, as well as understanding the business risks, industry risks, and financial requirements pertaining to the business market.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications is essential
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- A relevant tertiary qualification
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant post-graduate degree
- Good knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits, and value propositions of the respective company product/service offerings.
- Good knowledge of general banking practices and procedures.
- Thorough working knowledge of multi-level products available and pricing structures would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of competitor product offerings/ channels/ operational and marketing tactics would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities, and balance sheet requirements.
- Knowledge of multiple legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships etc.) in the commercial market and the legislative restrictions and requirements governing these from a financial services perspective.
- A good understanding of current taxation laws as they apply to the portfolio of customers would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Extract and apply information to CRM (Customer relationship management) strategy
- Good knowledge of administrative processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- Problem-solving skills
- Planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Decision-making skills
- Numerical Reasoning skills
- Analytical Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Planning and Organising
- Relating and Networking
- Writing and Reporting
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record