Canon Collins Thekgo Bursary for 2021
Company: Canon Collins Thekgo
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 15 March 2021
How to Apply
- Recent university fees statement confirming outstanding debt not exceeding R6000
- Proof of missed graduation or withheld degree certificate (provide a letter from the fees office or your Head of Department confirming this)
- Reference letter from an academic in your department confirming strong academic record and completion of all courses for the degree
- Comprehensive CV and any additional documents demonstrating a commitment to your discipline
- Proof of financial need (3-month bank statements, affidavit, or statement of oath confirming economic difficulty. This can be done at a police station)
- Certified copy of ID or passport
Send Applications to [email protected]
Terms and Conditions:
- Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will not be considered.
- Please do not email to ask about the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will be notified by 30th April 2021.
- Successful applicants will be asked to submit a short biography and profile photo which will be presented in Canon Collins Thekgo Bursary reports
- Applicants may not receive the bursary more than once
- Awards are made on a case-by-case basis, subject to the availability of funds
- Awards are paid directly to the University, not to the student.
- Successful applicants must email a copy of their degree certificate to [email protected] within a month after their debt is paid by Thekgo Bursary
Closing date: 15 March 2021. Late applications will not be considered
Do you have a CV?
An easier way to create your CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional-looking CV which you can
Download and use.