Calvin and Family Group (CFG) Bursary South Africa 2022 – 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CALVIN AND FAMILY GROUP (CFG)
Calvin and Family Group, registered in 2005, is a completely black-owned and youth-owned organization. The group is a holding company, made up of 10 subsidiary companies in a range of sectors.
The group was formed with the goal of creating opportunities for Black people, while providing clients with superior service, delivering exceptional work and putting safety first. The group is involved within these industries: Construction, Precase Concrete, Minerals, Property, Security Media, Logistics and Clothing/ Textile Manufacturing.
ABOUT THE CFG BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Calvin and Family Group (CFG) is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Cyber Security
- Forensic Investigation
- Security Management
- Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary 2019/2020 (1)
- City of Polokwane Bursary Opportunity 2020 (1)
- PSG BURSARY OPPORTUNITY 2022 (1)
- Clicks Foundation Bursary Programme 2021 (1)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CFG BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered with a recognized and accredited Institute of Higher Learning in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for English and other subjects (depending on your field)
- You must be in financial need
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds and students with disabilities
- Candidates with outstanding student debt may also apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CFG BURSARY
Students can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance at the tertiary institute, if starting your 1st year in 2022 (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of outstanding student debt, if applicable
- Motivational letter to support your application (maximum 1 page)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of financial need: parents or guardians latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of grant if applicable, proof of pension if applicable
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “CFG Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE CFG BURSARY
15 January 2022.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Calvin and Family Group directly:
Tel: 031 566 5253 (Head Office)
Contact page: https://calvinandfamily.co.za/contact-us/
Please do NOT contact the Calvin and Family Group if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://www.zabursaries.co.za/bursary-news/
This bursary listing was last updated in December 2021.
SA Bursaries wishes you the best of luck with your application! Please remember to SHARE this page with anyone you know who may be in need of bursary funding.