Call Centre Manager
at FNB Place, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Consumer Credit Card Fleet
Ends 17 Jun 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Manage activities ensuring levels are maintained, training is provided and that company standards are met. Planning, organisation and control of staff.
experience and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma
- 3-4 years related
- Manage a large operation team, insure all the KPI’s are met from a call centre and admin perspective. Will also be responsible for the afterhours call centre in Kent.
- Mentor and coach your next layer of team leaders.
- Driver efficiencies by improving processes and aligning to the FNB X journey.
- Improve customer satisfaction by driving customer centric strategies and initiatives.
- Build relationships with various stakeholders across segments. Collaborate with stakeholders to align customer service functions across FNB Commercial and RMB.
- Support the Sales, Service & JV teams by ensuring superior service is delivered to the end customer. You will also be required need to accompany the above teams on customer visits.
- Help driver operations volumes to customer self-service platforms. Participate with the CVM team to help execute on these campaigns.
- Help inform and develop new self service functions and capabilities on the new Fleet system as well as the FNB X journey.
- Ensure all staff are trained and skilled to execute on the above deliverable.
- Performance management for all staff must be aligned to the business strategy and key performance indicators.
- Create a culture that is transparent, ethical and productive which ultimately drives performance that can be seen on the bottom line
- Work closely with the fulfilment team to ensure customer satisfaction and experience is above industry standards.
- Possess the ability to streamline and enhance the merchant call centre and admin processes.
- Have the necessary skills to influence and handle debates in Manco & Exco’s across FirstRand.
- Contribute by defining and executing the overall Fleet strategy & journey for the 2025
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Monitor and manage the resolution of customer complaints and ensure resolution of escalated customer and staff complaints
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive service strategy and plan to deliver on customer needs/ expectations
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects
- Develop materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ’s and processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the technical trends, market, competition and trends in the market. Research and identify new entrants in the relevant industries (mobile, payments, finance etc). Assess opportunities and threats from these entrants
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies