Call Centre Agent
at Kent Avenue, , Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB SSCC Mobile
Ends 13 Jun 2019
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Telephonic communication with client base to provide accurate product information in line with standards protocols.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 1 Year related experience.
- Six months working Experience
- Completed business related NQF 5 qualification is required It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
- Manage own development to increase own competencies