Job Title: Business Consultant – Pietermaritzburg
Job ID: 26589
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Business Consultant – Pietermaritzburg (#26589) at Momentum Retail
- MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The group operates in the market through several client-facing brands including Metropolitan and Momentum, South Africa’s number one cell captive insurer Guardrisk and wellness & rewards programme Multiply. MMI operates on the African continent, United Kingdom, and India through a direct presence, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
- MMI’s purpose is to improve the lifetime Financial Wellness of people, their communities and their businesses. Financial Wellness is a continuous process of planning and management for individuals, households and businesses, with the aim of affording expenses and achieving goals over one’s lifetime. Our promise to our clients is to be their Financial Wellness partner over this life-long journey, using our expertise and solutions to help them develop and reach their goals. Visit us at www.mmiholdings.co.za.
Momentum, a financial services provider of choice since 1966, known for its entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture is committed to wealth creation and preservation, insurance and income protection for all our clients. We do this through our understanding of the retail insurance, savings and investment markets in SA.
The business consultant (BC) crafts passionate, energetic and meaningful partnerships with independent financial advisers (IFAs) that will stand the test of time. Product, market and sales intelligence will set them apart from their counterparts. The BC/IFA relationship will be strengthened by first class service, business analysis and continuous improvement of the IFA’s business.
WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO
- Achieve and/or exceed the minimum production targets,
- Achieve and/or exceed the minimum productive IFAs required,
- Analyse, monitor and/or increase prescribed weekly activities to exceed sales targets,
- Ensure long-lasting, deep and meaningful relationships with the IFA, and
- Be accountable, innovative, excellent, honest, diverse and influential in your business dealings.
World-class business acumen, Client and/or stakeholder commitment, Strong networking and relationship-building drive, Drive for results, Leader in adaptability and innovation, Deep respect for diversity, Collaboration, Impact and influence through energised contacts, Self-awareness and insight, Practice management in the IFA space, and Facilitation skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Degree in business management, marketing or finance-related
Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) is advantageous.
Strong business acumen, with an ease of making decisions and initiating action,
Five to eight years’ financial service industry experience,
Three to five years’ relevant sales experience, and
Sound knowledge of financial services industry and insurance products.
The above-mentioned position is currently available in the Pietermaritzburg Office
If you experience any technical problems with applying for the position, please call People Soft at 021 940 5169
Please submit your application via our Careers page on www.mmiholdings.co.za
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
Closing Date: 10 February 2019
firstname.lastname@example.org(The purpose for this email address is solely for queries regarding the advertised position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Only online applications submitted via our Careers page will be considered.)
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.