Table of Contents
BKB | Marker X2
Gqeberha/Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Closing Date 11 September 2023
Mark bales from a clipwork-sheet that is provided. Queries regarding the bales will be checked by the bale marker and reported in order to be corrected.
- Grade 12
- 2 years warehouse experience
- Basic knowledge of warehouse and wool administration system
- Writing and arithmetic skills
- Precision and accuracy
- Responsible for the marking of bales that were identified for posting.
- Ensure that information is given for capturing.
- Assist with other tasks as allocated by Forklift Driver
- Responsible for writing up bales as identified for posting.
- To perform any other ad hoc activities/duties/tasks as requested by his superior anywhere in the plant (BKB) premises
- Report any discrepancies to the Shipping Clerk, once the Shipping Clerk has corrected the problem (incorrect reference number).
- Assisting in the Resort dept – marking/tagging/assigning of bales before OM
- Maintain a safe and clean environment of the facilities according to ISO standards.