SECURITY OFFICER (2 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/012772
- Directorate: Logistics
- Number of posts: 2
- Package: R 124 434.00-R 146 577.00 (per annum plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Ms. TR Mashilo 012 529 3816
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 or Abet Level 4, with 6-12 Months experience. Grade C Security Certificate, Current Registration with PSIRA certificate, Ability to work under pressure, Conflict resolution and negotiation skills, Report writing skills, Knowledge of security, Labour Relations and other legislation applicable to security, including MPSS, Knowledge on Batho Pele principles, Knowledge on Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1997, Knowledge on Fire Arm Control Act, Knowledge of Health and Safety Act and Fire Prevention, Willingness to work shifts and extends hours.
- Guarding and patrolling, Searching for missing patients, fire prevention and reporting of defects, Securing of assets, staff, patients and visitors within the hospital, Handle violent patients, Escort visitors/contracts, Shift work, Maintain security measures, Perform any other delegated duties by the supervisor and Ensure compliance with National Core Standards.
- NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date: 05-01-2022
|Do you have a minimum qualification of Grade 10/ or Abet Level 4 with 5 years experience in a secure environment?|
|Do you have a minimum of Grade C Security Certificate?|
|Do you have current registration with PRISA Certificate?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.